There are a huge range of night-clubs across Essex and into London. Here are some that people have been to:
1. Liam's Club Night: Held monthly on a Wednesday (7pm-11pm) above Grays Library in Thurrock, Essex. "Have fun, be yourself and make friends".
2. Heart and Soul Night Clubs: Held at various places around London and the UK, including their fantastic Beautiful Octopus Clubs. Click on their What's On and Clubs Network links to find out more.
3. Groovy Cat Club: "A clubnight run by and for people with learning disabilities and their friends in central Ilford". Every first Thursday of the month 7:30pm-11pm. Upstairs at Bollywood Bowling, Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1BP. Telephone: 020 8551 8800.
4. CDS: A Canvey bar and disco event held in the Haystack pub on Tuesday nights, between 7:30 and 9:30pm. All welcome, separate from pub area, wheelchair access. £3 entry (enablers free). Telephone: 01268 680454
5. Blaze Nightclub: Thursday nights at La Quinta Restaurant, Benfleet House, 22-28 Benfleet Road, Benfleet, Essex. Telephone: 01702 551125.
You may find more ideas from EssexNightClubs.com, Outsiders.org.uk or Lemon Rock for local live music.